Our Equality and Diversity objectives for 2022-23
- To ensure that we provide an academy environment that welcomes, protects and respects diversity.
- To enable all students to achieve with a focus on closing the gaps in the attainment and achievement between all groups of students including boys, students with SEND and/or students identified as disadvantaged.
- To eradicate the use of homophobic/transphobic/biphobic, sexist, racist and sexualised language by students in our academy through learning opportunities and the highest standards and expectations of personal and collective conduct.
- To provide opportunities for all students and academy community members to make a positive contribution to the development of our academy.
- To enable academy community members and visitors to access our site comfortably and confidently.
- To prioritise the personal development, wellbeing and safety of all students and staff.