SAM Learning is now available at Shirebrook Academy The service, which is accessible to all staff and students, covers a wide range of subjects across the curriculum and can be used both in school and at home.
Students can log in and complete interactive tests, exam practice questions and exam papers, while staff can assign homework and monitor students’ progress. SAM has a proven track record: studies have shown that using the service leads to better exam results.
Five facts about SAM Learning:
- More than 5 million students have used SAM Learning to improve their grades.
- Using SAM Learning for just 10 hours across the year will increase expected attainment by 2 GCSE grades, on average.
- SAM Learning is, on average, used by over 100,000 students every day.
- SAM Learning have more than 70,000 activities across 27 subjects to help you revise.
- Students can challenge friends to beat their scores and keep up with their progress on a live leader board.
Accessing SAM Learning
Students are able to access the service at anytime and anywhere from a PC, laptop, mobile phone, tablet or even their games consoles (Xbox / PlayStation).
All they need to do is visit the website and enter the Academy’s unique centre number and their own unique login details.
Shirebrook Academy’s Centre ID: NG20SC
Your username and password are by default: Date of birth followed by your two initials: first name then last name. Example: 010800DJ is the User ID for David Jones born 1st Aug 2000.
Follow this link to log in- SAM Learning login – student access
If you are still having problems logging in, please follow these steps: https://www.samlearning.com/support/cant-login/#